Saturday, March 20, 2010

bear with me & encouragement

Things here have been crazy and I have been working on more stuff for the blog but for some reason I can't copy and paste it into here from the program I was using at work... stupid Govt computers... lol

Anyways I hope to have all the other info i have up soon and I hope that this blog is helping those of you with a loved one deployed, I hope its even giving those of you that don't have a loved one deployed ideas and I hope everyone is sharing the site with friends and family that have loved ones in the military, even if they aren't deployed care packages are always nice to get from home... I still get them and it's GREAT! It's a great morale booster wither at home or overseas...

Just remember that there will be those days that suck and you'll want to give up... but don't, hang in there and do something for yourself and remember why you are with your special person to begin with. I know it's hard, I've been there twice and will be on the other side of the situation before I know it. But trust me it's worth it in the end and you'll see how strong you are and how strong your relationship is. It takes a special person to be a military spouse, not everyone can do it! Remember that in your journey with your loved one when you're apart, and even when you are together and you get tired of the military lifestyle.

If anyone has anything they want to add to the site feel free to email me at air.force.chic.2009@gmail.com or dcsky03@yahoo.com and I'll put it on here for ya.

and if you need someone to talk to email me... i'm here and i'll listen... remember i've been in your shoes and now im active duty so I have some experiance.

No comments:

Post a Comment